We are working with Husky Energy to find the right candidate for an exciting KM opportunity in Calgary, Alberta:
Husky Energy is one of Canada’s largest integrated energy companies. Based in Calgary, Alberta, it is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol HSE and HSE.PR.A. Husky and its more than 5,000 employees operate in Western and Atlantic Canada, the United States and the Asia Pacific Region, with Upstream and Downstream business segments.
Husky's Human Resources department has a challenging and rewarding contract opportunity available for a HR Advisor, Knowledge Management.
The HR Advisor, Knowledge Management is a key contributor to the further strengthening of a coherent and integrated knowledge management and knowledge sharing structure and function within Husky that is driven by the need to mitigate risk around knowledge loss, improve organizational productivity and support improved execution. As such, he/she is a principal advisor to the business units on knowledge management/corporate learning practices that include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge networking technologies and platforms that are integrated, easy-to-access and use, and optimally designed and deployed to deliver demonstrable business value
- The development and sustainment of staff networks that can access, use and add to this knowledge in order to demonstrate results and impact in the business
- The development of knowledge sharing practices that are actionable through the use of a broad set of tested knowledge management tools, models and approaches that support and complement other methods and modes of training and learning.
- Leverage research, develop analytics and apply methodologies to deliver value to Husky's business
- Focus on research and developing metrics and analytics for client projects including big data analysis, predictive analytics, data mining and other advanced analytical techniques
- Influencing senior leaders with respect to knowledge management strategies and related initiatives that drive a different way of working and improve productivity
To read more or to submit an application for the position, please visit our KM careers page