The highly acclaimed KM Institute "Certified Knowledge Manager" program is KM Institute’s flagship Training and KM Professional Addreditation program. Choose between a three day in class workshop, combined with a 2 day online collaborative problem based component or the full e-learning version.
- Perform KM using KM Metrics, KM Sciences and Benchmarking
- Build Collaborative Environments; better communication, spark innovation
- Transform your organization or customer into a true “Learning Organization"
- Establish a Knowledge Audit, including innovative ways to do Knowledge Mapping
- Create the KM Vision for your company, including a solid strategy to get there
- Initiate with your peers successful Communities of Practice
- Discover usable, real-world KM principles and keys to success
Regardless of your organization's size, structure or purpose, we provide you the tools and knowledge to lead successful, real-world KM initiatives.
Who Should Attend
The CKM is ideal for anyone tasked to lead or improve a KM initiative - anyone interested in gaining a solid grasp of common KM principles at an advanced level with actual "hands-on" experience performing KM.
CKM Graduates range from project managers to CKOs, government to commercial, and just about everyone in between.
You do not need a background in IT or KM to start the CKM Program.
We offer the CKM program in three delivery modes:
- CKM blended (our most popular program) 3 day in class program combined with an online, collaborative, problem-based component, and additional course modules on DVD: $3995.00
- eCKM - Our self-paced learning program $1995.00
- eCKM - Enhanced (NEW) - $2499.00. Our self paced interactive learning modules enhanced to include synchronous / asynchronous online collaboration via the Knowledge Xchange (KX) our online collaborative environment, which students use to support their learning as they work through the self paced modules. Students are given 24/7 access the KX in order to exchange ideas and engage in meaningful discourse and authentic problem solving activities with their peers while they work through the specific knowledge challenges they are facing within their organizations.
Download the sample course outline here.
eCKM (Online) - Register now!
CKM 3 day blended workshop - Pre-register for an upcoming course.