KMIC is pleased to offer specific workshops on topics such as:
- Identifying and conveying the knowledge Imperative to acheive buy-in across the organization
- Knowledge based succession planning
- Applying KM principles and practices to support sucessful mergers and acquistions
- Designing your on-boarding and orientation programs using Knowledge Managment practices to improve the time to compentency of new hires
- Understanding the innovation dynamic and how to build it into your workflow processes
- Integrating a Knowledge Management strategy into your organization's corporate startegy
- Designing your workplace structures to support knowledge capture, transfer, translation in support of improved operational effectiveness
- Impact of Social Media on corporate governance
- Improving productivity - "Putting the right knowledge into the hands of the right people at the right time"
- Creating a knowledge centric culture to drive continual improvement and innovation
These workshops can be held on-site at your workplace, or we can arrange for the workshop at our training facility.
Contact us to discuss your workshop needs.