Our KM professional series certification program designed for mid-senior to senior level leaders:
- Corporate Directors who understand the importance of solid information and knowledge flows as central to good governance and good business.
- Executives who see the wisdom of developing a knowledge management strategy to increase productivity, performance, profitability and build a culture of innovation within their organizations.
- Business Owners who need to identify and nurture critical knowledge and expertise from within their organizations in order to plan for the future
- Managers who require expertise integrating KM solutions into existing workflow processes and IT infrastructure.
- Senior IT Managers who need to align information architecture to support human performance
Human Capital / Human Resource Experts who see the benefits of realigning organizational structures to create a culture of innovation, attract and retain key talent, build human performance structures to support knowledge management within their organization
- Marketing Strategists who know the importance of connecting the knowledge and know how of their organization to the needs, knowledge and expectations of their customers
Training and Learning Specialists who see the value of leveraging knowledge to develop and deliver more consistent and effective training and learning programs.
- Analysts who need to understand the gaps in the current knowledge and information sharing practices of their organizations and the impact this has upon operational effectiveness and the bottom line
We provide you with two options to get your Knowledge Management Professional Certification:
1) Blended Delivery: delivered using a flexible combination of face-to-face sessions, self-paced e-learning, and synchronous and asynchronous collaborative sessions. Students will participate in the first two days of the classroom CKM program in combination with completing the self-paced e-learning material with support from their fellow students and instructors using a synchronous and asynchronous collaborative environment.
Pre-register for an upcoming course.
2) Online Courses - Two Options:
- eCKP - Our self-paced interactive learning program $1495.00. This is a self-paced e-learning experience.
- eCKP Enhanced (NEW) - $1995.00. Our self paced learning interactive modules enhanced to include synchronous / asynchronous online collaboration via the Knowledge Xchange (KX) our online collaborative environment, which students use to support their learning as they work through the self paced modules. Students are given 24/7 access the KX in order to exchange ideas and engage in meaningful discourse and authentic problem solving activities with their peers while they work through the specific knowledge challenges they are facing within their organizations.
Upon course completion of the eCKP and eCKP Enhanced, students will be required to complete an online exam to receive their certification.
Register for the course to receive your course DVD and access to the collaborative environment.
- Foundational principles of Knowledge Management necessary to build a knowledge centric organization and sustain the knowledge imperative within your organization
- An overview of tools and technologies necessary to facilitate knowledge capture and transfer
- Organizational design and development of a knowledge centric learning organization
- Defining and measuring the return of investment from Knowledge Management
- Strategies for launching low cost KM initiatives which will delivery an immediate ROI
- Communication and engagement strategies to achieve employee buy-in and support for KM initiatives
12 principles of expert learning necessary to support a dynamic culture of knowledge creation, innovation and performance.
Note: Please inquire about our discount rate for employees of not for profit organizations
- Certification diploma from the International Knowledge Management Institute
20% discounts for all KMIC programs and services
Access to the KMIC Knowledge Xchange